I cannot get my bluetooth to give permission to accept a device on iPhone

I cannot get my bluetooth to give permission to accept a device on iphone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 12:14 PM

Hi there 77-88-99,

It looks like you visited the best article for troubleshooting Bluetooth on your iPhone.

If you're unable to put your Bluetooth accessory into pairing mode, ensure the device is charged to help isolate the behavior. If the issue persists, reach out to the manufacturer of the Bluetooth device for further assistance.

To further isolate the issue, see if you can use the Bluetooth with a different accessory apart from your iPhone. This will help to see if the Bluetooth module on the iPhone has failed.

If you're unable to connect any Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, then reach out to Apple Support for service assistance: Apple Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2023 12:14 PM in response to 77-88-99

Hi there 77-88-99,

It looks like you visited the best article for troubleshooting Bluetooth on your iPhone.

If you're unable to put your Bluetooth accessory into pairing mode, ensure the device is charged to help isolate the behavior. If the issue persists, reach out to the manufacturer of the Bluetooth device for further assistance.

To further isolate the issue, see if you can use the Bluetooth with a different accessory apart from your iPhone. This will help to see if the Bluetooth module on the iPhone has failed.

If you're unable to connect any Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, then reach out to Apple Support for service assistance: Apple Support

Take care.

I cannot get my bluetooth to give permission to accept a device on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.