Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

My iphone is telling me I am out of storage. I am already paying $.99 per month for an additional 50GB. How do I buy additional storage?

My iphone is telling me I am out of storage. I already pay $.99 for an additional 50GB of memory. How do I buy additional storage for the iphone?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 8:46 AM

RetiredinTexas wrote:

My iphone is telling me I am out of storage. I already pay $.99 for an additional 50GB of memory. How do I buy additional storage for the iphone?

You can't buy additional local storage for the phone. If you're running out of space on the phone, you'll need to delete something. See Katana-San's instructions for how to tell which kind of storage you need.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2023 8:46 AM in response to RetiredinTexas

RetiredinTexas wrote:

You can't buy additional local storage for the phone. If you're running out of space on the phone, you'll need to delete something. See Katana-San's instructions for how to tell which kind of storage you need.

My iphone is telling me I am out of storage. I am already paying $.99 per month for an additional 50GB. How do I buy additional storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.