Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How many days do I have to pick up an order at the Apple Store?

I would like to buy some things online and set it for pick-up. My questions is, for how long do they keep it in-store? how many days do I have to pick it up? Im travelling from other country and i want to make sure to have those things.

[Re-titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 6:45 PM

We are other end users, not Apple and can only refer you to what Apple have published, such as this article:

Shipping & Pickup - Shopping Help - Apple

looking at the section "Apple Pickup."It appears that times can vary by store locations.

Also note that if you buy a Mac computer with AppleCare+ in the US, you must return the device tothe US for AppleCare warranty service. Section 4.1 here:

https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/2205/220606_applecareplusmac_us.pdf

for iPhones and iPads it is even more restrictive:

Legal - iOS Warranty Document Us - Apple

which contains this:

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV and HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

Much of this is not due to Apple being a stinker but to US Export of Technology restrictions.

So thoroughly think through your plan before you execute it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2023 6:45 PM in response to coni80

We are other end users, not Apple and can only refer you to what Apple have published, such as this article:

Shipping & Pickup - Shopping Help - Apple

looking at the section "Apple Pickup."It appears that times can vary by store locations.

Also note that if you buy a Mac computer with AppleCare+ in the US, you must return the device tothe US for AppleCare warranty service. Section 4.1 here:

https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/2205/220606_applecareplusmac_us.pdf

for iPhones and iPads it is even more restrictive:

Legal - iOS Warranty Document Us - Apple

which contains this:

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV and HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

Much of this is not due to Apple being a stinker but to US Export of Technology restrictions.

So thoroughly think through your plan before you execute it.

Oct 15, 2023 4:51 PM in response to coni80

coni80 wrote:

I would like to buy some things online and set it for pick-up. My questions is, for how long do they keep it in-store? how many days do I have to pick it up? Im travelling from other country and i want to make sure to have those things.

You would have to contact the store and ask them their policy for accepting and storing items for pickup.

How many days do I have to pick up an order at the Apple Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.