Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iPhone continually stops making and receiving phone calls

Two to three times a week my iPhone 11 (iOS17) stops making or accepting calls. I can fix the problem by restarting the device. How can I stop this from continuing to happen? I miss numerous calls because of the problem.

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 10:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 10:38 PM

"iPhone continually stops making and receiving phone calls: Two to three times a week my iPhone 11 (iOS17) stops making or accepting calls. I can fix the problem by restarting the device. How can I stop this from continuing to happen? I miss numerous calls because of the problem."

-------

Troubleshooting Call Receival:

A. Start Here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching On your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your Carrier Settings Manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

D. Contact your Carrier:

If only restart fixings calling, then calling is obviously working. but, having concision issues, you should contact your Carrier, as they provide you with the services of Cellular.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2023 10:38 PM in response to CharlieCoe

"iPhone continually stops making and receiving phone calls: Two to three times a week my iPhone 11 (iOS17) stops making or accepting calls. I can fix the problem by restarting the device. How can I stop this from continuing to happen? I miss numerous calls because of the problem."

-------

Troubleshooting Call Receival:

A. Start Here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching On your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your Carrier Settings Manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

D. Contact your Carrier:

If only restart fixings calling, then calling is obviously working. but, having concision issues, you should contact your Carrier, as they provide you with the services of Cellular.

iPhone continually stops making and receiving phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.