Bugs in ios 17.0.3 on the iphone 13

I just bought the iphone 13 128gb LLA model, there are some bugs which I am facing like the notification sound is just low, I have turned up everything in sound and haptics but still no luck.

The second bug that I am facing is that sometimes when I plugin my iphone for charging, there is a buggy charging animation in which everything is black and i can see half of the charging animation along with some part of the lock screen.

The third bug I am facing is that sometimes when I open the keyboard and start typing, there is some lag for the first 3-4 clicks which is pretty annoying sometimes when I am tring to type fast.

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 9:09 AM

Hello exton_cs,

We would be happy to offer some information and support to help resolve these issues.

Start by looking over the information on this page to learn how to manage the notifications for your iPhone: Use notifications on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. It provides information on how to edit the alert style for your device, so you can see if this helps.

If the screen on your iPhone is not working as expected, you can look over and follow the steps on this page to see if it helps with this behavior: If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support.

If the keyboard is not working as you hope, you may be able to resolve this behavior by troubleshooting issues with the display itself. You can look over and view this information here: If your screen isn't working - Apple Support.

If these issues remain, you may want to reach out to Apple Support directly for assistance. You can reach out to them by clicking here: Get Support or over the phone by calling the number that is most local to your region: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support.

We hope this information helps you out.

Kind regards!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2023 9:09 AM in response to exton_cs

Hello exton_cs,

We would be happy to offer some information and support to help resolve these issues.

Start by looking over the information on this page to learn how to manage the notifications for your iPhone: Use notifications on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. It provides information on how to edit the alert style for your device, so you can see if this helps.

If the screen on your iPhone is not working as expected, you can look over and follow the steps on this page to see if it helps with this behavior: If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support.

If the keyboard is not working as you hope, you may be able to resolve this behavior by troubleshooting issues with the display itself. You can look over and view this information here: If your screen isn't working - Apple Support.

If these issues remain, you may want to reach out to Apple Support directly for assistance. You can reach out to them by clicking here: Get Support or over the phone by calling the number that is most local to your region: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support.

We hope this information helps you out.

Kind regards!

Oct 17, 2023 10:01 AM in response to exton_cs

Hi exton_cs,

If the issue(s) continue after following all of the steps we provided, the next step is to contact Apple Support. Here is the information provided earlier to help:

You can reach out to them by clicking here: Get Support or over the phone by calling the number that is most local to your region: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support.

Take care!

Bugs in ios 17.0.3 on the iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.