Printing from iPad email app to wireless Canon Pixma

I have a wireless Canon Pixma printer model MX462 which connects and works perfectly on most of my devices (windows, Android) . On my iPad however,(latest iOS ver. 16) I installed the Canon printer app which finds my printer and gives me an app with a list of sources from which to print (scanned items, cloud, etc) but it does not show apps such as notes and email.

I want to print emails, attachments and notes from the default apps on my iPad but I do not find the "print" menu item in the default iPad email app. On the other hand if I open the default notes app on the iPad and create a new note I can use the up arrow icon and select the print option to print the new note on the Canon printer. However, none of the icons (left arrow, right arrow, up arrow) actually has the print option available when using the iPad default email app.

How do I print my emails?

D.

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 12:04 PM

Email is printed by tapping the curved left-facing arrow in the lower right corner when viewing the email.

5 replies

Printing from iPad email app to wireless Canon Pixma

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.