iPhone calendar

I receive calendar invites from my wife’s google calendar but every time I accept them, they appear back into the inbox on my calendar. They will go away for a few seconds and re-appear. How do I fix this issue?

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 6:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 7:19 AM

Hi Pustulio11,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! To confirm, are you following the steps below to accept the invitation: Reply to invitations in Calendar on iPhone - Apple Support

Reply to an event invitation
1. To respond to an event notification, tap it.
2. Or, in Calendar, tap Inbox, then tap an invitation.
3. Tap your response—Accept, Maybe, or Decline.
To respond to an invitation you receive by email, tap the underlined text in the email, then tap Show in Calendar.
If you add comments to your response, your comments can be seen by the organizer but not by other attendees (comments may not be available for all calendars). To see events you declined, tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen, then turn on Show Declined Events.

If so, we recommend that you reach out to Apple Support directly to take a further look. Please reach out here:

Apple Support

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2023 7:19 AM in response to Pustulio11

Hi Pustulio11,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! To confirm, are you following the steps below to accept the invitation: Reply to invitations in Calendar on iPhone - Apple Support

Reply to an event invitation
1. To respond to an event notification, tap it.
2. Or, in Calendar, tap Inbox, then tap an invitation.
3. Tap your response—Accept, Maybe, or Decline.
To respond to an invitation you receive by email, tap the underlined text in the email, then tap Show in Calendar.
If you add comments to your response, your comments can be seen by the organizer but not by other attendees (comments may not be available for all calendars). To see events you declined, tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen, then turn on Show Declined Events.

If so, we recommend that you reach out to Apple Support directly to take a further look. Please reach out here:

Apple Support

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

iPhone calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.