How to download entire iCloud notes in iCloud drive from Windows PC without using any apps?

Hi,

I'm trying to download ALL notes from iCloud Drive using Windows PC within just the browser itself, not using any apps or installing any apps.

I used to be able to download it by requesting in Apple website, and had to wait for a day for an email to let me know that it has been extracted and ready for download. This was some time ago.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 6:54 PM

angel_mt Said:

"How to download entire iCloud notes in iCloud drive from Windows PC without using any apps?"

-------

Downloading iCloud:

Not so certain about a PC. But, here on my User Tip, you'll find how to do something similar using a Mac: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2023 6:54 PM in response to angel_mt

angel_mt Said:

"How to download entire iCloud notes in iCloud drive from Windows PC without using any apps?"

-------

Downloading iCloud:

Not so certain about a PC. But, here on my User Tip, you'll find how to do something similar using a Mac: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

Oct 18, 2023 9:05 PM in response to TheLittles

I beg your pardon. I meant from iCloud itself. Will need to repost the discussion title!

I came across this and the link suggested is not as helpful, and information does not provide steps to iCloud Notes. The cloud with the arrow does not work for iCloud Notes, the only option I thought would have been.

Thank you. This link is good for future reference.

How to download entire iCloud notes in iCloud drive from Windows PC without using any apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.