vibration on my iphone 14 pro max doesnt work

I have tried all settings reset and restore and still no vibration when i turn on slent mode it doesnt have haptic can anyone assist?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 9:46 PM

giasemakis Said:

"vibration on my iphone 14 pro max doesnt work: I have tried all settings reset and restore and still no vibration when i turn on slent mode it doesnt have haptic can anyone assist?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Vibration:

Refer to these Links:

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2023 9:46 PM in response to giasemakis

giasemakis Said:

"vibration on my iphone 14 pro max doesnt work: I have tried all settings reset and restore and still no vibration when i turn on slent mode it doesnt have haptic can anyone assist?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Vibration:

Refer to these Links:

Oct 17, 2023 10:01 PM in response to giasemakis

giasemakis Said:

"Tried all settings nothing works is there any chanve that the vibration motor has gone bad?"

--------

Getting a Phone to Vibrate:

Try Maneuvering the The Silent/Ring Switch:

• “Vibrate on Ring”: Pull the Silent / Ring switch toward the front of your iPhone.
  •  “Vibrate on Silent”: Push the switch toward the back of your iPhone.
  • Remove a Case: If you can't access this, and you have a case atop the phone, then remove the case to you can perform this.

Oct 17, 2023 11:27 PM in response to giasemakis

giasemakis Said:

"No vibration when the waitch for silent is on"

-------

Did this all start after an update install? If so, it may be a bug...

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed. Apple will know nothing of this occurrence, if you don't report it to them.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all stated after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

vibration on my iphone 14 pro max doesnt work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.