Can’t download new apps

Since upgrading to iOS 17.0.03 I can’t seem to download any new apps because it keeps asking for a $7.54 payment to a subscription I recently cancelled this month? So confused- I can’t even redownload old apps.

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 6:49 AM

Hi SH91,

We understand you're running into a billing issue preventing you from downloading apps. We recommend starting with the suggestion below to ensure your on-file payment method is updated: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"Add a payment method

You might need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app that you want to download is free.

Add a payment method"

You'll find a few other steps in the link above, but updating your payment method would likely be the best path to resolution. If the issue persists, use this link to check for options to reach our billing team: Get Support

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2023 6:49 AM in response to SH91

Hi SH91,

We understand you're running into a billing issue preventing you from downloading apps. We recommend starting with the suggestion below to ensure your on-file payment method is updated: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"Add a payment method

You might need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app that you want to download is free.

Add a payment method"

You'll find a few other steps in the link above, but updating your payment method would likely be the best path to resolution. If the issue persists, use this link to check for options to reach our billing team: Get Support

Kind regards.

Can’t download new apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.