Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Samsung 25 W charger is safe to iPhone 13 ‘…?

Currently I using the Samsung 25w charger to charge my new iPhone 13 , it’s is safe battery …? . Should I continue this charger or change the charger ,please suggest.

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 11:04 AM

It is OK to use. Also see the following from Fast charge your iPhone - Apple Support

To fast charge, you need an iPhone 15 model with a USB-C cable like the one that came in the box or an earlier iPhone model with a USB-C to Lightning cable and one of these adapters:

• Apple 18W,* 20W, 29W, 30W, 35W, 61W, 67W, 87W, or 96W, or 140W USB-C Power Adapter
  • A comparable third-party USB-C power adapter that supports USB Power Delivery (USB-PD)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2023 11:04 AM in response to Srihari_Ravipati

It is OK to use. Also see the following from Fast charge your iPhone - Apple Support

To fast charge, you need an iPhone 15 model with a USB-C cable like the one that came in the box or an earlier iPhone model with a USB-C to Lightning cable and one of these adapters:

• Apple 18W,* 20W, 29W, 30W, 35W, 61W, 67W, 87W, or 96W, or 140W USB-C Power Adapter
  • A comparable third-party USB-C power adapter that supports USB Power Delivery (USB-PD)

Samsung 25 W charger is safe to iPhone 13 ‘…?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.