activation lock

How do i remove the activation lock without previous owner i work at bestway and we rented a apple watch to a customer and he didnt do his payments to we got it back from him and he left his apple ID on there with the activation lock and we cant get a hold of him

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 1:06 PM

Payelpk wrote:

How do i remove the activation lock without previous owner i work at bestway and we rented a apple watch to a customer and he didnt do his payments to we got it back from him and he left his apple ID on there with the activation lock and we cant get a hold of him

You don't, you need the previous owner information to remove the activation lock. How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2023 1:06 PM in response to Payelpk

Payelpk wrote:

You don't, you need the previous owner information to remove the activation lock. How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.