can't sign in to facebook on my ipad

Can log in if i use the web browser

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 4:03 AM

Have you tried? Facebook and other social media platforms should be accessible, from any computer, using a web browser.

Some browser software may be too old to access some online resources and services - and may require update. If you are using an older model iPad (the tags appended to your post suggest that you have an iPad running iOS9 - iPadOS 16/17 being current), updating software to a sufficiently recent version may not be possible. In such circumstances, replacement of the iPad with a much newer or current model will be your only option.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2023 4:03 AM in response to PedroJJ

Have you tried? Facebook and other social media platforms should be accessible, from any computer, using a web browser.

Some browser software may be too old to access some online resources and services - and may require update. If you are using an older model iPad (the tags appended to your post suggest that you have an iPad running iOS9 - iPadOS 16/17 being current), updating software to a sufficiently recent version may not be possible. In such circumstances, replacement of the iPad with a much newer or current model will be your only option.

can't sign in to facebook on my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.