Apple Watch Series 6 Lost Blood Oxygen Complication

Just noticed that my Blood Oxygen Level app is missing from my watch and Watch face. The app is missing from my app list on my Apple Watch app on my iPhone. However, the Blood Oxygen selection shows in the add complications list. Adding it back leaves a blank spot where it originally was on the watch face.

I read a post that said download the Blood Oxygen Watch app from the App Store. You don’t seem to be able to do that. It’s not a problem with the Watch face because I can load another app to that part of the watch.

Any ideas?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 10

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 10:42 AM

Hello GCalfee,

Firstly make sure that you meet the requirements for the Blood Oxygen app as shown at How to use the Blood Oxygen app on Apple Watch - Apple Support

* Make sure that the Blood Oxygen app is available in your country or region. You will be able to see this during the setup process.
* Update your iPhone 6s or later to the latest version of iOS.
* Update your Apple Watch Series 6 or later, or any model of Apple Watch Ultra, to the latest version of watchOS.
* The Blood Oxygen app is not available for use by people under 18 years old. You can confirm or set up your age in your Health Profile

If you meet those requirements, go through the setup steps listed on that article to enable the app and monitoring. If you need additional assistance, contact Apple Support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2023 10:42 AM in response to GCalfee

Hello GCalfee,

Firstly make sure that you meet the requirements for the Blood Oxygen app as shown at How to use the Blood Oxygen app on Apple Watch - Apple Support

* Make sure that the Blood Oxygen app is available in your country or region. You will be able to see this during the setup process.
* Update your iPhone 6s or later to the latest version of iOS.
* Update your Apple Watch Series 6 or later, or any model of Apple Watch Ultra, to the latest version of watchOS.
* The Blood Oxygen app is not available for use by people under 18 years old. You can confirm or set up your age in your Health Profile

If you meet those requirements, go through the setup steps listed on that article to enable the app and monitoring. If you need additional assistance, contact Apple Support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

Apple Watch Series 6 Lost Blood Oxygen Complication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.