Buy a custom Mac Book Pro in Mexico

Hello,

Can I pre-order a customed Mac Book pro in Mexico?

I know this can be done in Canada. I have a friend from France who ordered a Mac Book Pro here with an Azerty keyboard and it was ready in the Apple Store.

I would like to do the same in Mexico, with a Qwerty keyboard instead of a Spanish one, and pick it up in the Mac Store or have it shipped to me. Does that work?

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 1:21 PM

pepelesloth wrote:

Hello,
I know this can be done in Canada. I have a friend from France who ordered a Mac Book Pro here with an Azerty keyboard and it was ready in the Apple Store.
I would like to do the same in Mexico, with a Qwerty keyboard instead of a Spanish one, and pick it up in the Mac Store or have it shipped to me. Does that work?

Here is the Mexican Apple Online Store:

Apple (México)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2023 1:21 PM in response to pepelesloth

pepelesloth wrote:

Hello,

Here is the Mexican Apple Online Store:

Apple (México)

Buy a custom Mac Book Pro in Mexico

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.