Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

سرقه

لقد تم سوقت ايفون ولدي ولقد حاولت البحث عنه ولكن لم استطيع تحديد الموقع هل يمكنكم مساعدتي في طريقه اخره لتحديد الموقع

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 7:25 PM

3 replies

Oct 20, 2023 5:37 AM in response to Shr2

Shr2 Said:

my son's iPhone stole and I tried to search for it, but I couldn't locate it. Can you help me in another way to locate it?

———-

For Reference...

Troubleshooting a Stollen iPhone:

I. Troubleshooting a Stollen iPhone:

I. If Find my is not an option...

Fixe Tactics here:

• Dial it: See if it is heard ring
  • Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.
  • Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.
  • Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.
  • Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a Coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed asside.

II. Secure your Account:

A. Verify this Device:

Verify that you the device is logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

II. Locating a Stollen iPhone:

If Find My is not an option...

Some tactics to try here...

• Dial it: See if it is heard ring

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a Coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed asside.

سرقه

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.