Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone slow after updating to 4.0.2

My iphone is VERY SLOW. Please HELP ME!!!!
=(

HP, iOS 4

Posted on Aug 21, 2010 12:52 PM

9 replies

Aug 21, 2010 2:30 PM in response to IOS4 SLOW.IMPOSSIBLE DOWNGRADE

The iOS4 does NOT work with the iPhone 3g, and so far, I have not been able to get AT&T or Apple to do anything about it. I bought my iPhone 3g on contract last year, and it worked just fine, until the iOS4 came out. Since I can't get satisfaction from either AT&T or Apple, I rolled back my software, until I can afford to go buy the Samsung Captivate without a contract. I am switching to Android, and going off contract, because neither AT&T nor Apple has done ANYTHING to satisfactorily address this situation! If you need to do the same, you can go to my blog post about this, and follow the link to learn how to rollback your OS. Just search for Ok New Media consulting. Apple won't let me post a link to it!

Sep 3, 2010 11:15 AM in response to IOS4 SLOW.IMPOSSIBLE DOWNGRADE

My iPhone 3G is just as slow when I upgraded to 4.0.2 from 4.0.1. I see no difference in speed. My biggest concern is that I no longer get cell reception like I use to before the 4.0.2 upgrade. Has anyone experienced this problem? With the 4.0.1, I had to constantly restart my phone so I could get a few signal bars, but with the 4.0.2 no matter how many times I restart the phone, I don't get any signal. I know it's just my phone because my husband has the iPhone 4G and gets full bars, where as I get none in the same room. I can't wait until the white iPhone 4G comes out. HURRY UP APPLE!!!

Message was edited by: snoopyness

Iphone slow after updating to 4.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.