Activation lock remains on an Apple Watch Series 5 44MM I recently bought from the previous owner and can’t further pair the watch to my iPhone. Need help given that I have tried to reach the client but to no avail

Yes I am unable to pair my recently bought Apple Watch 5 series 44MM to my iPhone. Given that the customer reset the watch but failed to take off activation lock. Which has restricted me to proceed to pair.

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 4:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 4:55 AM

you may have gotten scammed

activation lock is not a thing on the watch it's a theft protection on apples servers

it needs to be removed

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

if you don't know your appleID password If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK)

then you will need the assistance of apple Activation Lock - Support (apple.com)

and or

Apple Support

And or

Contact - Official Apple Support

and or

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2023 4:55 AM in response to ermogenez

you may have gotten scammed

activation lock is not a thing on the watch it's a theft protection on apples servers

it needs to be removed

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

if you don't know your appleID password If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK)

then you will need the assistance of apple Activation Lock - Support (apple.com)

and or

Apple Support

And or

Contact - Official Apple Support

and or

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Activation lock remains on an Apple Watch Series 5 44MM I recently bought from the previous owner and can’t further pair the watch to my iPhone. Need help given that I have tried to reach the client but to no avail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.