Apple Customer Service? Where are they?

I am seeing charges from Apple in the amount of 29.99. I don't know what for. There is no transparency. I called 877-255-5923 the customer service number on Apple's website. The number is buried in the website. I spent 30 mins trying to get through their automated attendant before I could speak to someone. When I finally got through, she laughed at me and hung up. Does anyone know a way to contact Apple Support? Or maybe someone who can help?

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 9:43 AM

Hello ~ Here is a clear list of numbers for Apple click on below…

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

You may also go to lower left and click on Support. Are you seeing this charge on your Apple Card because that number you called is for Goldman Sachs. I am surprised they would laugh and hang up. Try this if so by clicking on below…

Dispute a charge to your Apple Card - Apple Support

Post back if needed.

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2023 9:43 AM in response to Refus6510

Hello ~ Here is a clear list of numbers for Apple click on below…

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

You may also go to lower left and click on Support. Are you seeing this charge on your Apple Card because that number you called is for Goldman Sachs. I am surprised they would laugh and hang up. Try this if so by clicking on below…

Dispute a charge to your Apple Card - Apple Support

Post back if needed.

~Katana-San~

Apple Customer Service? Where are they?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.