How do I solve the "panic(cpu 0 caller 0xfffffff016d13444)''

My macbook pro 2019 with Sonoma will freeze three times a day and show a "We had to restart your computer because of a problem," then this Problem Report appears on the screen:

Any suggestions as to what might be causing it and how to fix it?

Best regards,

Thomas

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 14.0

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 1:48 PM

ThomasXYS wrote:

My macbook pro 2019 with Sonoma will freeze three times a day and show a "We had to restart your computer because of a problem," then this Problem Report appears on the screen:

Kernel Panics are predominately caused by hardware faults or faulty third-party kernel extensions.

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly, or you get a message that your computer restarted or shut down because of a problem.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a ... - Apple Support

If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2023 1:48 PM in response to ThomasXYS

ThomasXYS wrote:

Kernel Panics are predominately caused by hardware faults or faulty third-party kernel extensions.

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly, or you get a message that your computer restarted or shut down because of a problem.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a ... - Apple Support

If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

How do I solve the "panic(cpu 0 caller 0xfffffff016d13444)''

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.