Trade in refund

I went to the store online for a trade-in and refunded it to my bank card. I have received the receipt but the refund did not appear on my bank card. How long will the refund appear on my bank card?

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 8:02 PM

Jackxie9846 Said:

"Trade in refund: I went to the store online for a trade-in and refunded it to my bank card. I have received the receipt but the refund did not appear on my bank card. How long will the refund appear on my bank card?"

-------

You can Keep an Eye on it, while you Wait it Out: Check the Status of a Refund for Apps or Content that you Bought from Apple - Apple Support

Time to Get a Trade-In, BWO Apple:

1. Go Here: Apple Trade In - Apple
  2. Scroll to: Timing and Process
  3. Click: How long does the online trade-in process take?
  4. As it reads: How long does the online trade-in process take?: Generally it takes 2 to 3 weeks. Your trade-in device needs to be sent to us within 14 days of when you receive your new device. The sooner we receive your trade-in, the sooner we can verify its condition and process your credit or gift card. It may take 3 to 5 business days for your credit to be processed."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2023 8:02 PM in response to Jackxie9846

Jackxie9846 Said:

"Trade in refund: I went to the store online for a trade-in and refunded it to my bank card. I have received the receipt but the refund did not appear on my bank card. How long will the refund appear on my bank card?"

-------

You can Keep an Eye on it, while you Wait it Out: Check the Status of a Refund for Apps or Content that you Bought from Apple - Apple Support

Time to Get a Trade-In, BWO Apple:

1. Go Here: Apple Trade In - Apple
  2. Scroll to: Timing and Process
  3. Click: How long does the online trade-in process take?
  4. As it reads: How long does the online trade-in process take?: Generally it takes 2 to 3 weeks. Your trade-in device needs to be sent to us within 14 days of when you receive your new device. The sooner we receive your trade-in, the sooner we can verify its condition and process your credit or gift card. It may take 3 to 5 business days for your credit to be processed."

Trade in refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.