You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to move files from google drive to icloud

I've been using both icloud and google drive but want to consolidate and move all of my shared documents on icloud. How do I do this?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 14.0

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 8:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2024 12:19 PM

Hi!

i have the same issue, but I have more then 300 G on google drive and want to move it all to icloud.

It takes ages to download my folders, it cuts in smaller zip files.

How can i bulk move all data to icloud?

4 replies

Oct 21, 2023 3:37 PM in response to sherriemv

Hello sherriemv,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities, it's great to have you here.

The first step in this process would be to export or download all of the files you store in Google Drive so that you have them in one centralized location. Once you've done that, you will just need to upload them to iCloud Drive. The whole process may take some time depending on your network speeds but it should be fairly straightforward to get done. We are going to share some articles below which we believe will make this process seamless.

To upload files to iCloud Drive, you have a few options which we'll share below:

We hope this does the trick for you!

Cheers.

how to move files from google drive to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.