I can't delete apps

Yesterday I went to

settings/Screen Time/Content & Privacy Restrictions/iTunes & App Store Purchases and changed Deleting Apps to Don't Allow

I changed it back to Allow and turned off Content & Privacy Restrictions in general. But still I can't delete apps.

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 11:50 PM

8k7jwx Said:

"I can't delete apps: Yesterday I went to settings/Screen Time/Content & Privacy Restrictions/iTunes & App Store Purchases and changed Deleting App Don't Allow I changed it back to Allow and turned off Content & Privacy Restrictions in general. But still I can't delete apps."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Remove a Profile:

Looking at your secure screenshot, it reads: "This device is also restricted by a Profile." So, tap "View Provide (blue letters), and see if you need to delete one.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2023 11:50 PM in response to 8k7jwx

8k7jwx Said:

"I can't delete apps: Yesterday I went to settings/Screen Time/Content & Privacy Restrictions/iTunes & App Store Purchases and changed Deleting App Don't Allow I changed it back to Allow and turned off Content & Privacy Restrictions in general. But still I can't delete apps."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Remove a Profile:

Looking at your secure screenshot, it reads: "This device is also restricted by a Profile." So, tap "View Provide (blue letters), and see if you need to delete one.

Oct 21, 2023 12:56 AM in response to 8k7jwx

8k7jwx Said:

"I can't delete apps: I can't delete apps: Thanks. I deleted the profile, it helped. I can now delete apps again. But it's strange because it was just a eduoram profile (Wi-Fi internet access roaming)."

-------

You are welcome.

You probably were out and about having to accept a Terms & Conditions.

Excellen jo troubleshooting!

I can't delete apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.