Hi im trying to sign in my apple id to my iphone xs but the verification was sent to my previous iphone 7 which is broken so i couldn’t get the verification code. Then the code sent to my phone number which not in use anymore. So i could i sign in?

Hi im trying to sign in my apple id to my iphone xs but the verification was sent to my previous iphone 7 which is broken so i couldn’t get the verification code. Then the code sent to my phone number which not in use anymore. So i could i sign in if those two options can’t be used? Please advice.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 2:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 2:29 AM

Do you have other trusted devices avaliable? you might want to get your code on one of that

If not, you can enroll in account recovery

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply

Hi im trying to sign in my apple id to my iphone xs but the verification was sent to my previous iphone 7 which is broken so i couldn’t get the verification code. Then the code sent to my phone number which not in use anymore. So i could i sign in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.