Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Minhas fotos desapareceram do meu fotos de maneira mágica sem que eu atualizasse ou deletasse qualquer coisa no meu telefone.

Sai de casa, fiquei sem utilizar meu celular por 3 horas, quando eu retornei vi que todas as minhas fotos sumiram, não foram deletadas ou ocultadas, reiniciei o telefone e é como se as fotos nunca existiram.

por favor me ajudem a recuperar minhas fotos e entender o que aconteceu nunca vi isso

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 7:46 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Oct 22, 2023 7:13 AM in response to thalia297

thalia297 Said:

My photos magically disappeared from my photos without me updating or deleting anything on my phone. I left the house, I didn't use my cell phone for 3 hours, when I came back I saw that all my photos were gone, they weren't deleted or hidden, I restarted the phone and it's as if the photos never existed. please help me recover my photos and understand what happened I never saw this

———-

Thank you for the followup reply.

Troubleshooting Lost Photos and Videos:

Loss of data is something you would have agreed to upon opening an Apple Account. So, if the following does not work, then they are gone. That's just the way it is :(

Four Tactics to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

For Photos: Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this occurrence? If so, restore your iPhone from one that has these photos (the most recent backup, ideally). If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always back up your device for recovery purposes. Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this restoration, should anything go wrong from here on out.

D. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card

Oct 22, 2023 11:11 AM in response to thalia297

thalia297 Said:

Sorry I didn't understand, because I didn't do absolutely anything, I didn't log out of the icloud account and I didn't reset it or connect it to another phone. It doesn't make sense, does it? Is it normal for all your icloud photos?

———-

Photos Gone Missing:

Is it normal? No. But it mysteriously happens. As to why, it’s anyone’s guess. So, take this as a learning experience, knowing to always know to backup your Photos Library every-so-often.

Finding these…

One unique method…

You can search through iCloud…

Download All of iCloud:

Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

One thought would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Use keywords of applicable filetype extensions (ie: png, gif, jpg, and bmp). See what pops up.

Oct 22, 2023 3:51 AM in response to TheLittles

My photos magically disappeared from my photos without me updating or deleting anything on my phone. I left the house, I didn't use my cell phone for 3 hours, when I came back I saw that all my photos were gone, they weren't deleted or hidden, I restarted the phone and it's as if the photos never existed. please help me recover my photos and understand what happened I never saw this

Oct 22, 2023 12:00 PM in response to TheLittles

Yes, that's a lesson, luckily I had a backup on other platforms until last year, in this case I didn't lose that much, if I had just trusted Apple the loss would have been greater.

The lesson is that Apple offers a bad and unsafe service once it is charged, I will cancel my plan and I do not intend to invest in any Apple product from now on because it is not safe and reliable!

Thank you for your help!

Oct 22, 2023 1:23 PM in response to thalia297

thalia297 Said:

Yes, that's a lesson, luckily I had a backup on other platforms until last year, in this case I didn't lose that much, if I had just trusted Apple the loss would have been greater. The lesson is that Apple offers a bad and unsafe service once it is charged, I will cancel my plan and I do not intend to invest in any Apple product from now on because it is not safe and reliable!

Thank you for your help!

———-

You are welcome!

Excellent job troubleshooting!

Minhas fotos desapareceram do meu fotos de maneira mágica sem que eu atualizasse ou deletasse qualquer coisa no meu telefone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.