Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get my deleted account back?

i recently deleted my apple id nut now realise i want it back. how do i get my deleted account back?

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 4:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 6:04 PM

Here's a more optimistic reply ;-) Depending upon how long ago your requested deletion it may still be possible to cancel it.

From: How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

"What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted?

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support [using this link --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support ] with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2023 6:04 PM in response to yasmine-ab

Here's a more optimistic reply ;-) Depending upon how long ago your requested deletion it may still be possible to cancel it.

From: How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

"What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted?

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support [using this link --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support ] with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data."

Oct 22, 2023 5:02 AM in response to yasmine-ab

If you have deleted your Apple ID, then it is no longer valid, it simply no longer exists and it no longer works.

To understand about a deleted Apple ID, see the Apple articles below:

How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

-> Once your account has been deleted, Apple can't reopen or reactivate your account or restore your data.

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple - Apple Support

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service

how do i get my deleted account back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.