Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I have MANY charges too. my card from apple. I need all charges to stop! I don't know what they are for

I have charges from Apple adding up to $145 per month. They seem to be multiple charges for the same thing. I need to know what they are and which ones I can. cancel

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 4:31 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2023 4:31 PM in response to dntsusa

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

I have MANY charges too. my card from apple. I need all charges to stop! I don't know what they are for

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.