Related Article: Apple security releases

Hii , My watch software is not updating . I try alot of time

The software on my watch is not updating and the screen lock is not turning on.I have tried many times, I have even tried connecting the watch to WiFi to update the software, but still is not updating software

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 9

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 7:41 PM

sohit160 Said:

"Hii , My watch software is not updating . I try alot of time: The software on my watch is not updating and the screen lock is not turning on.I have tried many times, I have even tried connecting the watch to WiFi to update the software, but still is not updating software"

-------

Updating an Apple Watch

Go Here: Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple Watch Activation Lock:

Go Here: About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2023 7:41 PM in response to sohit160

sohit160 Said:

"Hii , My watch software is not updating . I try alot of time: The software on my watch is not updating and the screen lock is not turning on.I have tried many times, I have even tried connecting the watch to WiFi to update the software, but still is not updating software"

-------

Updating an Apple Watch

Go Here: Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple Watch Activation Lock:

Go Here: About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Oct 23, 2023 4:52 AM in response to sohit160

sohit160 Said:

"Hii , My watch software is not updating . I try alot of time: The software of my watch is not updating, I am trying again and again but it is failing again and again. Please solve my problem.

———-

If an Apple Watch Won’t Update:

Google This:

Lots comes up when you search for this in Google. So, try the following, and report back what works. cant update apple watch site: discussions.apple.com

Hii , My watch software is not updating . I try alot of time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.