Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

My iPhone 14 Pro Max CarPlay disconnects at the same point on my daily commute each day

I updated to IOS 17, and I have noticed that wireless CarPlay disconnects at the same point on my daily commute each day.  I drive this way every day and this never happened on the previous IOS version.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 5:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 6:09 PM

That sounds like Bluetooth interference. Try forgetting the phone from the car and the car from the phone, then pair them again. And see→Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

1 reply

My iPhone 14 Pro Max CarPlay disconnects at the same point on my daily commute each day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.