You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch OS 10 No more dock

Is there anyway possible to go back to OS 9?! There’s no more Dock in OS 10 and it’s taking ridiculous amounts of time scrolling though a hundred tiny icons now to try to find my few favorite apps this is sooo frustrating I don’t want to use the watch anymore 😞

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 10:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 2:52 PM

Sorry, No.

watchOS 10 features and changes

https://support.apple.com/guide/watch/whats-new-apdb93ea3872/watchos

I saw a suggestion where you enable the icon view, instead of list view, and then using your iPhone "Watch" app, you arrange the app icons so that you cluster your favorite apps together for easy access.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 23, 2023 2:52 PM in response to disappointed13

Sorry, No.

watchOS 10 features and changes

https://support.apple.com/guide/watch/whats-new-apdb93ea3872/watchos

I saw a suggestion where you enable the icon view, instead of list view, and then using your iPhone "Watch" app, you arrange the app icons so that you cluster your favorite apps together for easy access.

Oct 23, 2023 3:41 PM in response to BobHarris

Thanks for the reply - Man what a bummer. Bad on me for not reading the changes before letting it update 😞

unfortunately I haven’t found either the list view helpful (since for ex , to get to Workout app you have to scroll through pages to get the bottom) nor the icon view since it seems to unlock to a different section of icons every time, still forcing me to keep scrolling and searching through all the icons for the ones I want 😕

Apple Watch OS 10 No more dock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.