After 17.0.3 update volume is dead in my phone

After the update of 17.0.3 the volume in my entire phone has gone down, Apple pls give another update soon or replace my phone.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 8:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 9:28 PM

bhavya212 Said:

After 17.0.3 update volume is dead in my phone: After the update of 17.0.3 the volume in my entire phone has gone down, Apple pls give another update soon or replace my phone.“

———-

Troubleshooting Muter Volume After iOS18.0.3 Update:

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come. Apple will know nothing of this occurrence, if you don’t report it to them.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2023 9:28 PM in response to bhavya212

bhavya212 Said:

After 17.0.3 update volume is dead in my phone: After the update of 17.0.3 the volume in my entire phone has gone down, Apple pls give another update soon or replace my phone.“

———-

Troubleshooting Muter Volume After iOS18.0.3 Update:

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come. Apple will know nothing of this occurrence, if you don’t report it to them.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Oct 23, 2023 9:29 PM in response to bhavya212

bhavya212 Said:

———-

For reference…

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Save a Few. You might need to get a new speaker or microphone. But, before making that assertion, see if you can use the following links to troubleshoot this...

A Few Links that May Help:

After 17.0.3 update volume is dead in my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.