Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

iphone battery charging

I have a iphone charger supplied with my iphone 8. can i use this charger to charge my ipone15Pro safely with this new phone?

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 8:35 AM

2 replies

Oct 25, 2023 9:01 AM in response to phiatchelt

Hello Phiatchelt,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

"You can charge your iPhone with a USB-C cable and power adapter compliant with the USB-C standard, including USB Power Delivery — such as the cable that comes with your iPhone. These cables and power adapters are widely available from Apple and other manufacturers.

Connect the cable to the USB-C connector on your iPhone and to a compatible USB-C power adapter. Then plug the power adapter into a wall outlet.

If you have a 20W USB-C power adapter or higher-wattage USB-C power adapter — like the one that came with your Mac laptop — you can use it with your iPhone for faster charging. You can also charge your iPhone by connecting it to the USB-C port on your computer."

More details here: Charge and connect with the USB-C connector on your iPhone 15

Best wishes.

iphone battery charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.