Apple Charge Issues

I get a Apple charge on my debit card and I don’t know where it’s coming from, so I want to make it stop

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 12:30 PM

We are not Apple so cannot look up Apple's sales transactions on your behalf. Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The  most important part is "View Your Purchase History." Do that. 

If you history does NOT show the charge, then is is possible someone has access to your card/account number and is pretending to be Apple. It happened to us. If that is the case, Apple cannot fix this. Only your bank or card issuer can address fraudulent use.

If your history shows the charge, continues with instructions in that article.

NOTE: If you use Apple's Family Sharing, you must modify one view option when looking at your purchase history to see the full picture. Image:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2023 12:30 PM in response to aidi195

We are not Apple so cannot look up Apple's sales transactions on your behalf. Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The  most important part is "View Your Purchase History." Do that. 

If you history does NOT show the charge, then is is possible someone has access to your card/account number and is pretending to be Apple. It happened to us. If that is the case, Apple cannot fix this. Only your bank or card issuer can address fraudulent use.

If your history shows the charge, continues with instructions in that article.

NOTE: If you use Apple's Family Sharing, you must modify one view option when looking at your purchase history to see the full picture. Image:

Apple Charge Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.