Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

change pickup date

Can I pickup an Iphone I ordered for pickup at an Apple store a couple of days after the pickup date? i.e pickup later (if I cannot make it to the store on the pickup available day)

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 4:39 AM

Typically, Apple has a specific timeframe during which you can pick up your order from the Apple Store after placing it for in-store pickup. If for some reason you're unable to make it on the designated pickup day, it's advisable to contact the Apple Store directly.

They may be able to assist you with rescheduling your pickup or provide guidance on how to proceed if you're unable to make it on the initial pickup date.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2023 4:39 AM in response to mac231us

Typically, Apple has a specific timeframe during which you can pick up your order from the Apple Store after placing it for in-store pickup. If for some reason you're unable to make it on the designated pickup day, it's advisable to contact the Apple Store directly.

They may be able to assist you with rescheduling your pickup or provide guidance on how to proceed if you're unable to make it on the initial pickup date.

change pickup date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.