Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Apple IPhone 14 front cameras has pink straight line and pink screen.

When I use my phone's front camera to take a selfie or a photo, I notice a pink-colored straight line and screen also in pink. I've already updated to iOS 17.0.3 (21A360), but the problem persists.

Provide me some solutions as my phone is in 1 year warranty.

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Perform a Forced Restart on the phone. Follow the instructions very carefully, as this is a bit tricky. You may need to repeat this several times.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

There are only 2 possible results when you perform a Forced Restart:

1) The phone returns to normal operation.....or.....

2) There is a hardware problem with the phone that will need attention at the Apple Store (make an appointment) or take the phone to an authorized Apple Service shop.

You can find a list of authorized service shops in your area using the link just below:

Find Locations

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2023 10:15 AM in response to varun_vyas

Perform a Forced Restart on the phone. Follow the instructions very carefully, as this is a bit tricky. You may need to repeat this several times.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

There are only 2 possible results when you perform a Forced Restart:

1) The phone returns to normal operation.....or.....

2) There is a hardware problem with the phone that will need attention at the Apple Store (make an appointment) or take the phone to an authorized Apple Service shop.

You can find a list of authorized service shops in your area using the link just below:

Find Locations

Oct 25, 2023 12:39 PM in response to Bob Timmons

I tried it twice and it didn’t resolve the issue. Next plan is to visit support centre authorised by Apple. Now my biggest question is if it’s hardware issue and my phone in under 1 year warranty since purchase date, what will happen? Will I get a new phone and then transfer all data there?

Try to provide a crystal clear answer as it affects my day to day business hours a lot.

Apple IPhone 14 front cameras has pink straight line and pink screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.