Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Song is not synced across all your devices continues to be an ubearable terrible problem, Music app is USELESS!

After more than 10 iOS upgrades, dozens of support tickets begging for this to be fixed, reading hundreds of articles and countless support answers on the web spitting the same absurd, useless and quite annoying advice of "turn on library sync" wich FIXES NOTHING. I continue to have MOST of my music library WHICH I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR on Apple Music, grayed out and unaccesible (as many other users do). Now, as a new feature, also including SONGS DOWNLOADED FROM THE APPLE SUBSCRIPTION which I thought subscribing would fix this horrible thing. Wrong!

That you have NOT fixed this which, what clearly is a software bug, after this many complaints shows that you DON'T CARE for your customers, because a simple search on google would show you what a major and intolerable problem this is and how bar your music software really is.

Do not ask yourselves later why people are jumping to Spotify, I know I will...

This shows total ineptitude.. Show that I am wrong! Fix this ASAP..

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 1:33 PM

If you subscribe to Apple Music streaming or iTunes Match, your music and playlists sync across your devices. Otherwise, you can download you purchases on each device.

Similar questions

1 reply

Song is not synced across all your devices continues to be an ubearable terrible problem, Music app is USELESS!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.