Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Brand New iPhone 14 Pro Max takes 4 hours to charge

Hello,

I bought a brand new iPhone 14 Pro Max a week ago, and even with a cable, it takes 4 hours or so to change fully. Even worse, the only reason why I'm not charging twice a day is that I'm still using my old phone for a great deal of my daily online activities. I get about 5,5 hours of screen time with a charge. The battery health shows 100%, but I really don't believe that this can be correct.

What is happening, and what should I do?

Chromecast,

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 2:16 PM

You can hard restart your iPhone, update the IOS, check your wall charger and cable are correct for the iPhone 14 pro, like for example a wall charger 20W. If you still have charging problems you should contact immediately the Apple Support, and have it tested, don’t let the 14 days cooling of period end.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2023 2:16 PM in response to christos75

You can hard restart your iPhone, update the IOS, check your wall charger and cable are correct for the iPhone 14 pro, like for example a wall charger 20W. If you still have charging problems you should contact immediately the Apple Support, and have it tested, don’t let the 14 days cooling of period end.

Brand New iPhone 14 Pro Max takes 4 hours to charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.