Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

$30.25 Apple iTunes Gift Card says invalid when trying to redeem it

Purchased an Apple iTunes Gift Card on Monday, October 23rd at my local Albertsons.

After I typed in the code manually, a message popped up, saying, "Cannot Redeem Code. The code entered is not valid." I don't understand, I typed in the right code as seen in the gift card here.

How do I solve this problem? Please answer me.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2023 2:06 AM

See ->  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

⤵️

Card is not valid

If you see a message that says that your card is not valid, here's what to do:

1. Make sure that your card is not an Apple Store Gift Card. Apple Store Gift Cards are gray, white, silver, or gold. You can’t redeem Apple Store Gift Cards in the App Store or iTunes Store. Find out what to do if you have an Apple Store Gift Card or don't know what type of gift card you have.
  2. Try entering your redemption code manually. When you redeem a gift card, tap or click "You can also enter your code manually." Make sure that you enter the redemption code that begins with "X", not a different number on the card.
  3. Make sure that you enter the correct characters. Some letters and numbers look alike, such as:
  • B and 8
  • D and O
  • E and 3
  • G and 6
  • O and Q
  • O and 0
  • S and 5
  • U and V
  • Z and 2

If you need more help, contact Apple Support.

Beware of -> About Gift Card Scams -> About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2023 2:06 AM in response to estevezfromchino

See ->  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

⤵️

Card is not valid

If you see a message that says that your card is not valid, here's what to do:

1. Make sure that your card is not an Apple Store Gift Card. Apple Store Gift Cards are gray, white, silver, or gold. You can’t redeem Apple Store Gift Cards in the App Store or iTunes Store. Find out what to do if you have an Apple Store Gift Card or don't know what type of gift card you have.
  2. Try entering your redemption code manually. When you redeem a gift card, tap or click "You can also enter your code manually." Make sure that you enter the redemption code that begins with "X", not a different number on the card.
  3. Make sure that you enter the correct characters. Some letters and numbers look alike, such as:
  • B and 8
  • D and O
  • E and 3
  • G and 6
  • O and Q
  • O and 0
  • S and 5
  • U and V
  • Z and 2

If you need more help, contact Apple Support.

Beware of -> About Gift Card Scams -> About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support

$30.25 Apple iTunes Gift Card says invalid when trying to redeem it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.