Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

My Hulu subscription I want to cancel doesn't show up as a subscription but I'm getting billed for it.

according to everything I can find I should have my Hulu subscription showing in my subscriptions. I know based on the amount and what I am paying for that I have it and Hulu shows it's an Apple account subscription. It also shows in my credit card statement as an apple charge. but there seems to be no way to cancel a subscription that doesn't show up in my subscriptions.

I am just trying to figure this out so I can do the Hulu bundle with Disney plus that's only $9.99 a month.

I think I will need to talk to someone about it in apples billing, but I see no way to contact anyone.

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2023 2:48 AM

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply

My Hulu subscription I want to cancel doesn't show up as a subscription but I'm getting billed for it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.