Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

iPhone unavailable for 54 minutes

My iPhone 12 mini gave me a message saying iPhone unavailable for 54 minutes. Researching info apparently its due to too many failed attempts to enter passcode, my phone has been dead for a day no way did I enter my passcode incorrectly 7 times

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 7:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 7:35 PM

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2023 7:35 PM in response to Needhelp_1010

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

iPhone unavailable for 54 minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.