How can I Retrip voice recording from iCloud

I want too recover a audio from voice recorder on my iCloud

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 10:52 PM

dickson103 Said:

"How can I Retrip voice recording from iCloud: I want too recover a audio from voice recorder on my iCloud"

-------

Finding a File in iCloud:

One unique method...

Download All of iCloud:

One thought would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Once found, you can trash the iCloud download. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2023 10:52 PM in response to dickson103

dickson103 Said:

"How can I Retrip voice recording from iCloud: I want too recover a audio from voice recorder on my iCloud"

-------

Finding a File in iCloud:

One unique method...

Download All of iCloud:

One thought would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Once found, you can trash the iCloud download. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

How can I Retrip voice recording from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.