iPadOS 17 Sticker Problems.

I Cant Make Photos Into Stickers. Even Though I Am On iPadOS 17 And My I pad Is From 2019. A2200 And It Wont Let Me Do Anything With Making Photos Into Stickers. Can Someone Please Help?

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Oct 26, 2023 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2023 9:18 AM

Creation of stickers from photos is reliant upon functionality for lifting a subject from the background of a photo - this relatively new feature being available to a limited range of iPad models.

iPad models that support Live Text, Visual Look Up, and lifting a subject from the background are:

• iPad mini (5th generation and later)
  • iPad (9th generation and later)
  • iPad Air (3rd generation and later)
  • iPad Pro 11-inch (all generations)
  • iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later)

As such, while many more models of iPad support iPadOS17, creation of stickers from photos and screenshots is not necessarily available.

Lift a subject from the photo background on iPad - Apple Support

Make stickers from your photos on iPad - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2023 9:18 AM in response to Community User

Creation of stickers from photos is reliant upon functionality for lifting a subject from the background of a photo - this relatively new feature being available to a limited range of iPad models.

iPad models that support Live Text, Visual Look Up, and lifting a subject from the background are:

• iPad mini (5th generation and later)
  • iPad (9th generation and later)
  • iPad Air (3rd generation and later)
  • iPad Pro 11-inch (all generations)
  • iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later)

As such, while many more models of iPad support iPadOS17, creation of stickers from photos and screenshots is not necessarily available.

Lift a subject from the photo background on iPad - Apple Support

Make stickers from your photos on iPad - Apple Support

iPadOS 17 Sticker Problems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.