Help! Not getting any input to Logic Pro from Scarlett 2i2 after Sonoma install

After I had updated to os Sonoma 14.1 and everything looked okay in my Logic Pro, I loaded my project and it played great but, when I started a new audio track and using the audio from my iPad into the Scarlett like I always do, there's no audio input to record.. All my settings were the same exact from the previous OS Ventura as well..

Mac mini, macOS 14.1

Posted on Oct 26, 2023 9:34 AM

Similar questions

8 replies

Oct 26, 2023 11:48 AM in response to Bknoy

Im all set. I tweaked with the audio settings and not sure what was causing it. In OS Sonoma 14.1 there's a Microphone at the top of the screen. I tweaked with the settings on that and once I started recording, the problem was fixed. Im not sure why thats there. It has the mic settings but I have no mic connected or have one to connect. I hope this helps someone else with the same issue..

Jan 7, 2024 1:40 PM in response to Bknoy

That didn't work for me. No matter what I set the mic mode menu to it I still don't get input to Logic Pro. Audio interface shows a good signal. Created a test account, input to Logic works fine. Something in my main account is interfering and I can't figure it out. Restarted everything. Dumped Logic Prefs.plist, logged out/in.

Is there a way to turn off that Mic Mode menu?

Intel iMac(3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7)->Sonoma 14.1.2->RME Fireface UCX(USB v4.09)->Logic Pro 10.8.1

Help! Not getting any input to Logic Pro from Scarlett 2i2 after Sonoma install

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.