How to renew my Apple care coverage on my Apple Watch without having to speak to any customer support

Simple, I want to renew my Apple care+ coverage for my Apple Watch. How can I do that?

I do not want to call Apple customer support to do that.

Posted on Oct 27, 2023 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2023 6:36 PM

See the instructions in Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support including the following:

Purchase the new coverage within 30 days after your original coverage ends. To find out if you can purchase the new coverage, go to mysupport.apple.com and follow the onscreen instructions. The new coverage automatically renews until canceled.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2023 6:36 PM in response to Lifeguard007

See the instructions in Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support including the following:

Purchase the new coverage within 30 days after your original coverage ends. To find out if you can purchase the new coverage, go to mysupport.apple.com and follow the onscreen instructions. The new coverage automatically renews until canceled.

How to renew my Apple care coverage on my Apple Watch without having to speak to any customer support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.