Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Can't connect to Trail Camera Wi-Fi hotspot

Since the last update on my iPhone 12 mini I haven't been able to connect to our trail camera Wi-Fi hotspot. I can connect fine with the Trail Cam Bluetooth but then the Wi-Fi just spools until says cannot connect. Any ideas what setting I need to check? Thank you

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 30, 2023 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2023 8:21 AM

Hi Suzi_T,

Given that I don't have (consequently can't test) a Trail Camera Wifi Hotspot, I have no idea why your 12 can't connect any longer. When an iOS update occurs, the only thing that comes to mind is to restart your Trail camera Wifi Hotspot AND your iPhone, then retry to connect them.

If your 12 mini can connect to different Wifi networks, I don't think that the problem is related to your iPhone.

Giulio

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2023 8:21 AM in response to Suzi_T

Hi Suzi_T,

Given that I don't have (consequently can't test) a Trail Camera Wifi Hotspot, I have no idea why your 12 can't connect any longer. When an iOS update occurs, the only thing that comes to mind is to restart your Trail camera Wifi Hotspot AND your iPhone, then retry to connect them.

If your 12 mini can connect to different Wifi networks, I don't think that the problem is related to your iPhone.

Giulio

Can't connect to Trail Camera Wi-Fi hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.