You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much does it cost for a screen replacement for a iPhone 11 Red

my Screen is cracked badly and I need to know the price for my iPhone 11 to get fixed

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 30, 2023 9:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2023 9:47 PM

emzell68Emzell23rd Said:

"How much does it cost for a screen replacement for a iPhone 11 Red: my Screen is cracked badly and I need to know the price for my iPhone 11 to get fixed"

-------

Troubleshooting a New iPhone Screen:

Price for a New Screen:

Note that you have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with this. So, if it is covered under warranty, then see if you can get the screen diagnose for a price. Ask Apple Support for a new screen. Ask them for the price.

Apple Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you, sure enough.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 30, 2023 9:47 PM in response to emzell68Emzell23rd

emzell68Emzell23rd Said:

"How much does it cost for a screen replacement for a iPhone 11 Red: my Screen is cracked badly and I need to know the price for my iPhone 11 to get fixed"

-------

Troubleshooting a New iPhone Screen:

Price for a New Screen:

Note that you have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with this. So, if it is covered under warranty, then see if you can get the screen diagnose for a price. Ask Apple Support for a new screen. Ask them for the price.

Apple Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you, sure enough.

How much does it cost for a screen replacement for a iPhone 11 Red

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.