Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Related Article: How to download maps to use offline on your iPhone

How can I use Maps offline on iPhone 12 mini?

Is it just me ? I just do not find how to VIEW offline maps in the new Maps App. I can download the maps I want, but once offline I have not found a way to VIEW them when I choose them in my list of downloaded maps. The answer might be obvious, but for some reason, I just cannot seem to be able to view them.

This Apple article does not seem to give me the answer either. How to download maps to use offline on your iPhone - Apple Support

Thanks for the help.

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 6:50 PM

I also have an iPhone 12 mini and I downloaded some maps just today and then I turned on my airplane mode to check out how it worked u just use maps like u normally would but once I search for a place outside ur downloaded maps area u will need an Internet connection

hope this answers your question

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2023 6:50 PM in response to KaeBFly

I also have an iPhone 12 mini and I downloaded some maps just today and then I turned on my airplane mode to check out how it worked u just use maps like u normally would but once I search for a place outside ur downloaded maps area u will need an Internet connection

hope this answers your question

How can I use Maps offline on iPhone 12 mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.