Yahoo Calendar Not Syncing

My yahoo calendar will no longer sync with my phone. My google calendar does. I deleted and added back several times and nothing. Yahoo mail still shows up, but calendar will not. The phone is up-to-date. I checked all settings in my Yahoo, not that I had changed anything, but everything is marked to share calendar.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 7:33 AM

2 replies

Nov 1, 2023 10:07 AM in response to HappyGal01

On my new Iphone 15-Actually once you have done everything above and your yahoo mail is set up on your phone with the calendar tab "on", you have to open the yahoo app, open calendar full view, click the actions arrow, pick share, and your main calendar will be in the block(or arrow down key and pick the calendar you want to share), click share button, scroll down and turn on "pick shareable link", copy the link. Now on your iphone-open your calendar and at the bottom click "calendars" a small box will open, pick add subscription calendar, paste the link in the subscription url box. it takes about 5 mins for in to start pushing the yahoo data into your phone, but it will work.

If you just want to add the data sync without adding yahoo to your phone-when you are in your main iphone settings pick other instead of Yahoo! open your iphone calendar and at the bottom click "calendars" a small box will open, pick add subscription calendar, paste the link in the subscription url box. it takes about 5 mins for in to start pushing the yahoo data into your phone, but it will work.

Oct 31, 2023 8:52 AM in response to HappyGal01

HappyGal01 wrote:

My yahoo calendar will no longer sync with my phone. My google calendar does. I deleted and added back several times and nothing. Yahoo mail still shows up, but calendar will not. The phone is up-to-date. I checked all settings in my Yahoo, not that I had changed anything, but everything is marked to share calendar.

Report the issue to Yahoo or look at their help site.

Yahoo Calendar Not Syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.