Apple fitness, freezing

Apple fitness is freezing midway through every workout. I’ve read the answers in the support group. I am just using my regular TV. I am plugging my phone into the HDMI port and playing my Apple fitness that way. Not sure resetting Apple TV solves my problem. I would like some help fixing this. It’s been happening for well over a year. Thank you.

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2023 7:14 AM

This isn't going to be much help to you other than knowing others share your pain. I am currently experiencing this issue as well. If I'm watching a 45 minute session, the Fitness video gets to the 80% complete point and freezes; requiring a complete exit and restart. It happens no matter what video I'm watching as long as it's 45 minutes long. Searching the web shows this is a chronic issue dating back as far as 2021 and, still, Apple has yet to resolve it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2023 7:14 AM in response to wellsbma

This isn't going to be much help to you other than knowing others share your pain. I am currently experiencing this issue as well. If I'm watching a 45 minute session, the Fitness video gets to the 80% complete point and freezes; requiring a complete exit and restart. It happens no matter what video I'm watching as long as it's 45 minutes long. Searching the web shows this is a chronic issue dating back as far as 2021 and, still, Apple has yet to resolve it.

Apple fitness, freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.