Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

How can I know if someone hacked my iPhone?

How to know if someone hack or spy on my device ( IPhone) ??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 10:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 10:58 PM

"How can I know if someone hacked my iPhone?: How to know if someone hack or spy on my device ( IPhone) ??"

-------

About a Hacked iPhone:

Unfortunately, there is no way to determine if it has been hacked, unless you know that it has been hacked (officially called "jailbroken". And, the only way for an iPhone to have hacked is if it has been jailbroken.

So, what to do...

Resetting to Factory Settings:

If you are so concerned, then reset you iPhone to factory settings, as if you were to sell it. Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Perform as instructed there, including the backup creation and iCloud logout.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2023 10:58 PM in response to OmarAbabneh

"How can I know if someone hacked my iPhone?: How to know if someone hack or spy on my device ( IPhone) ??"

-------

About a Hacked iPhone:

Unfortunately, there is no way to determine if it has been hacked, unless you know that it has been hacked (officially called "jailbroken". And, the only way for an iPhone to have hacked is if it has been jailbroken.

So, what to do...

Resetting to Factory Settings:

If you are so concerned, then reset you iPhone to factory settings, as if you were to sell it. Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Perform as instructed there, including the backup creation and iCloud logout.

How can I know if someone hacked my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.